support your community
Millions of families in America go hungry every year. Help us provide them with enough to eat.
Economic opportunity for seniors: Our goal is to promote the dignity, health, independence and economic security of senior citizens. With this goal in view we give opportunity to seniors to render community service and compensate them to meet their out of packet expenses. We arrange trips to promote a spirit of camaraderie. We conducted a retreat at Pocono Mountains, a cruise to Bahamas and a day time lunch cruise. We meet every third Monday at the East Brunswick Public Library to plan the events and to interact with seniors from various townships.
Education: Our goal is:
To provide an opportunity for students to apply creativity and critical thought to the solution of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM) problems beyond the confines of the classroom,
To recognize the students for their talent,
To enhance and improve competences in youth outcomes and academic and social skill development, and
To provide volunteering opportunities, making Middlesex County a livable community.
With this end in view, we have formed a service project ”NBTIndia” and conduct India Republic Day, India Independence Day and Science Symposium in North Brunswick partnering with the North Brunswick Township Public Schools.
We recruit student volunteers from Middle & High Schools and conduct Cross Age Mentoring Program for the benefit of Elementary and Middle School children of Monroe Township.
Environmental Stewardship: To create awareness among students, we partner with Clean Ocean Action and conduct Beach Sweeps twice a year.
Healthy Futures: We partner with South Asian Americans Total Health Initiative (SAATHI) and conduct various educational programs to create awareness especially among seniors on Stroke. We partner with the Cancer Institute of New Jersey and conduct various programs involving community members.
Awareness and Prevention of Childhood Cancers: According to American Cancer Society, about 10,270 children in the United States under the age of 15 were diagnosed with cancer in 2017.Childhood cancer rates have been raising slightly for the past few decades.
After accidents, cancer is the second leading cause of death in children ages 1 to 14.
A case in point is OM STORY*
The family of Parikh has turned the tragic loss of their son into something positive to help all children by creating awareness, education and funding for better research for children’s cancer prevention and treatment.
Also this link:
Agraj Seva Kendra has organized a 5K Run and 1M walk on May 20th at Thompson Park to create awareness about Childhood Cancers and to raise funds to educate and eradicate Childhood Cancers. More than one thousand persons are expected to participate and our goal is to raise $35,000.
And sign up to participate in 5K Run or 1M walk or to volunteer/donate
The mission of Agraj Seva Kendra is to preserve and promote Asian Indian culture and traditions and to promote diversity among individuals. Since the formation in 2006, through education, art and cultural activities, we promote understanding and appreciation of Indian culture and traditions.
We are recipient of Arts Grant from the Middlesex County Office of Culture and Heritage for the past six years consecutively. We also receive history grant and Gateway to Arts (Theatre) Grant from the County.
With grants from the county, matching grants from corporations and generous donations from businesses we conduct various events in the townships of East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Monroe and various other neighboring towns showcasing the talents of youth and developing a sense of volunteerism, community service and leadership.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
- Sat, Aug 15North Brunswick Township High SchoolAug 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMNorth Brunswick Township High School, 98 Raider Rd, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902, USAThe goal of NBT India Day, a service project of Agraj Seva Kendra, a tax exempt nonprofit organization in partnership with the North Brunswick Township High School is to make this an inclusive event that promotes cultural awareness
- Sun, Feb 23North Brunswick Township High SchoolFeb 23, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMNorth Brunswick Township High School, 98 Raider Rd, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902, USAThe fifth annual NBT Science Symposium (Science Fair) will be held at North Brunswick Township High School on Sunday Feb. 23, 20. The objective of this event is to showcase the talent of our students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Two or more students will team up.
- Sat, Aug 10North Brunswick, NJAug 10, 2019, 8:00 AMNorth Brunswick, NJ, Raider Rd, North Brunswick, NJThe goal of NBT India Day, a service project of Agraj Seva Kendra, a tax exempt nonprofit organization in partnership with the North Brunswick Township High School is to make this an inclusive event that promotes cultural awareness and highlight th
- Sun, May 19Thompson ParkMay 19, 2019, 7:30 AMThompson Park, Thompson Park, Monroe Township, NJ 08831, USAJoin us for a 5K run and 1 mile walk to help raise funds for early detection and prevention of childhood cancer. We are doing this in loving memory of Om Parikh, a very energetic 8th grader who taught us how to stay positive, be strong and keep smiling in the face of unthinkable adversity.
- Sun, May 05NBTHS CommonsMay 05, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMNBTHS Commons, North Brunswick Township, NJ, USAThe fifth annual NBT Science Symposium (Science Fair) will be held at North Brunswick Township High School on Sunday Feb. 23, 20. The objective of this event is to showcase the talent of our students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Two or more students will team up.
GIVE TODAY TO HELP community