Agraj Seva Kendra
Agraj Kendra is proud to sponsor Sanskriti School of Dance's venture into taking its unique and creative production Dhruva(Lion King) to Europe. Artistic endeavors like Dhruva spread awareness of Bharathanatyam the ancient Indian classical art form and its versatility in portraying stories of any culture and any age. The Motto of the company is promotion of Bharathanatyam as yet another language and mode of communication.
Sponsorship & Live Art – We dance well together!
Not only do our sponsorship partners infuse the operations with vital financial support, they create win-win opportunities that enhance visibility for all involved. We love working with our sponsors to connect audiences with their activities and to build bridges that strengthen our community as a whole.
The Agraj Kendra has selected Sanskriti School of dance to receive this year's Sponsorship for best original creative work. The content of the production is so compelling that Agraj Kendra has taken the responsibility to run a fund raising campaign in support of the company's goal of taking Dhruva to international audience starting with Europe in November 2018.
Sanskrti School of dance has been invited by Hiddenidol ( https://hiddenidol.com/ ) to perform on November 25, 2018 at the prestigeous MountBatten Auditorium in Kensington, London UK. We congratulate Sanskriti School and their dancers on this invitation and will standby them to support this venture and many more to come.
Our fund raising goal for Dhruva Team of 20 members
Flight Tickets - 12,000 Dollars
Accommodation - 4000 dollars
Your donations made to Agraj seva Kendra in support of the artistic cause will go directly to the Sanskriti School of Dance towards their travel, accommodation and incidental expenses during the trip. If you work for an organization that will match your contributions to non-profits, please avail the opportunity and extend your support to Agraj Seva Kendra and Sanskriti School of Dance.
The mission of Agraj Seva Kendra is to preserve and promote Asian Indian culture and traditions and to promote diversity among individuals. Since the formation in 2006, through education, art and cultural activities, we promote understanding and appreciation of Indian culture and traditions.
We are recipient of Arts Grant from the Middlesex County Office of Culture and Heritage for the past six years consecutively. We also receive history grant and Gateway to Arts (Theatre) Grant from the County.
With grants from the county, matching grants from corporations and generous donations from businesses we conduct various events in the townships of East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Monroe and various other neighboring towns showcasing the talents of youth and developing a sense of volunteerism, community service and leadership. Agraj is a registered Not for Profit organization 501 (c)(3) approved.
- Sat, Aug 15North Brunswick Township High SchoolAug 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMNorth Brunswick Township High School, 98 Raider Rd, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902, USAThe goal of NBT India Day, a service project of Agraj Seva Kendra, a tax exempt nonprofit organization in partnership with the North Brunswick Township High School is to make this an inclusive event that promotes cultural awareness
- Sun, Feb 23North Brunswick Township High SchoolFeb 23, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMNorth Brunswick Township High School, 98 Raider Rd, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902, USAThe fifth annual NBT Science Symposium (Science Fair) will be held at North Brunswick Township High School on Sunday Feb. 23, 20. The objective of this event is to showcase the talent of our students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Two or more students will team up.
- Sat, Aug 10North Brunswick, NJAug 10, 2019, 8:00 AMNorth Brunswick, NJ, Raider Rd, North Brunswick, NJThe goal of NBT India Day, a service project of Agraj Seva Kendra, a tax exempt nonprofit organization in partnership with the North Brunswick Township High School is to make this an inclusive event that promotes cultural awareness and highlight th
- Sun, May 19Thompson ParkMay 19, 2019, 7:30 AMThompson Park, Thompson Park, Monroe Township, NJ 08831, USAJoin us for a 5K run and 1 mile walk to help raise funds for early detection and prevention of childhood cancer. We are doing this in loving memory of Om Parikh, a very energetic 8th grader who taught us how to stay positive, be strong and keep smiling in the face of unthinkable adversity.
- Sun, May 05NBTHS CommonsMay 05, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMNBTHS Commons, North Brunswick Township, NJ, USAThe fifth annual NBT Science Symposium (Science Fair) will be held at North Brunswick Township High School on Sunday Feb. 23, 20. The objective of this event is to showcase the talent of our students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Two or more students will team up.
GIVE TODAY TO HELP community